Thursday, July 2, 2009

SC Rocks


My name is Shannon L. and I am from Philadelphia, PA and I am a new student here at Sportschallenge. This experience so far has been challenging and has made me become a better player and student. I have been to basketball camps throughout my life, but this tops them all. I have learned to become a LEADER and to associate with different people from outside my race. My basketball teammates are wonderful and the coaching staff is the BEST. Inside the classroom is especially a wonderful experience because we learn many different things. In my classroom we are creating a movie, which is going to be a major hit, by the way. Before I leave I would like to bring up that the word TEAM means a lot to me,  but here at Sports Challenge I came to realize that TEAM means Train, Endure, Achieve and Matter. Again my name is Shannon L. and I am a Junior and can not wait until the next camp of Sports Challenge in 2010.


P.S. : THE WHOLE ENTIRE SPORTS CHALLENGE STAFF/STUDENTS
                                                                                        "ROCK"

Shannon L. (Age 16)
Philadelphia, (girls basketball program)

No comments:

Post a Comment