Monday, June 29, 2009

My Day Today

I’m going to tell a little bit about what I did today at SportsChallenge. First when I woke up I got dressed then I went outside and participated in the vitamin b6 workout program and went through the 4 hard workout drills then I headed over to breakfast and ate! After breakfast I went to basketball practice when I went through numerous drills that I think are going to improve me as a player.

After practice I went to my leadership class. In my leadership class we made a timeline on key events that happened in my life. After that I got together with a partner and shared all the key events. After that we read a packet about team learning and what it means to be a good team. After that we watched a short clip of remember the titans showing key scenes on team identity and leadership. After my leader ship class I went to lunch. After lunch I came back to my dorm and went to sleep for about an hour. I then got up and went to the gym and shot around before practice. During practice we went through different drills. After we went through drills we played our first game of the day. We won our first game of the day and I got to meet some new people on my team and got to build team chemistry. And that’s what I did today-well actually all that before 5pm...there is more to come tonight!

Stacey Y. (age 15)
Washington, DC (boys basketball program)

No comments:

Post a Comment